Adam J. Arnold concentrates his legal practice in Estate, Business, Probate, and Criminal matters. A large portion of his practice includes business succession planning, life insurance planning, lifetime giving, and charitable planning. He provides sophisticated and significant estate planning to people in all the various stages of life: for the individual, married couple, new family, working parent, or retiree. Adam represents businesses and their owners in all aspects of business transactions, operations, and litigation including joint venture formations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and S corporations. Adam also assists in business, acquisitions, and dispositions of business entities, and strategic advising in real estate transactions. Adam also dedicates a large portion of his practice to Criminal matters. The criminal portion of Adam’s practice focuses on the smallest of traffic infractions to the most serious felonies. His criminal practice includes both litigation and appellate practice. Adam has handled hundreds of criminal cases and has argued criminal matters to the highest court in Ohio, The Supreme Court of Ohio.
Adam focuses on the details of planning. He thinks ahead and sees the big picture. Adam practices law with passion and thoroughly enjoys working with clients on a daily basis. Every day he realizes how fortunate he is to practice in such a respected and challenging profession of helping people. Adam thoroughly enjoys sharing his passion and knowledge of the law with others and is a Professor in the Legal Studies and Criminal Justice Programs at Sinclair Community College in Dayton.
He is originally from the beach town of Melbourne, Florida, and still travels to visit friends and family often. He is married to his best friend and business partner Kristin L. Arnold. They have two sons, Wesley and Samuel. Adam and his family reside in Spring Valley, Ohio. His hobbies and interests include traveling, home improvements, photography, outdoor recreation, craft beer, and attending his children’s sporting events.
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law
- MTax, Master of Taxation, University of Akron
- B.S. Legal Studies/Health Administration, University of Central Florida
Admissions & Associations
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Greene County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State of Ohio v. Clinton Richardson, Argued to Supreme Court of Ohio
- Dozens of Criminal Jury Trials, Favorable Verdicts
- Dozens of Arguments to the Second District Court of Appeals, Favorable Outcomes
- Contested Guardianships, Favorable Guardianships Ordered
- Ohio, Active
- Pennsylvania, Inactive
- Stress Reliever: Home improvements, reading, music, traveling, and spending time with family.
- Favorite Sports Teams: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Indians, UCF Knights, FC Cincinnati
- Coffee: All day, every day!
- Favorite TV shows: Shameless, This Old House, Jeopardy, Cops