Dayton Assisted Reproductive Technology & Surrogacy Lawyers
Our firm has been practicing as an assisted reproductive technology law firm since 2012. We have successfully represented clients throughout Ohio, the United States, and Europe. If you are planning to start or expand your family through the use of assisted reproductive technology (ART), Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can assist you through the entire process by providing competent representation and legal peace of mind while you focus on building your family.
The decision to use ART to expand your family is a significant decision — emotionally and financially. With the growth of ART, the law surrounding this area is constantly evolving. Additionally, each infertility arrangement is different and may require special attention to particular details.
If you are contemplating entering into a surrogacy or donation agreement, you will want answers to the following questions:
- Are surrogacy agreements valid in Ohio?
- What is the legal difference between traditional and gestational surrogacy?
- How are decisions during pregnancy handled?
- What if my surrogate lives in a state other than Ohio?
- How do you establish legal parentage between the intended parents and the child?
- Will the intended parents name appear on the birth certificate?
Only an experienced and qualified attorney can help you in this matter.
Call Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. at (937) 888-2909 for a free case evaluation.
We provide the following legal guidance for intended parents, surrogates, donors, and recipients:
- Advise intended parents, surrogates, donors, or recipients of the current law and your rights and responsibilities from beginning to end
- Draft and negotiate surrogacy/donation agreements that address possible contingencies that could arise
- Prepare birth order and other necessary court documentation to establish legal parentage
- Provide in-court representation at all hearings
- Coordinate with hospital staff and social workers to ensure smooth transition in hospital
- Dispute resolution
- Provide objectivity
An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of assisted reproductive technology, traditional surrogacy, gestational surrogacy, and egg/sperm donations. Please contact us with your questions. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters.
Call (937) 888-2909 for a free case evaluation.
Best Legal Representation in Dayton
“They are supportive and have a great staff at the firm. Best legal representation in Dayton!”
They Always Respond to Calls
“Extremely knowledgeable about law...they always respond to calls and are extremely personable.”
Fresh Take on the Traditional
“What I like about Adam is his willingness to look at something and say "what if" or "how can we do that?"”
Helped Me Immensely
“Mr. Arnold provided me with invaluable legal assistance... I have peace of mind thanks to his knowledge, experience, and professionalism.”
Upbeat & Excellently Prepared
“Adam was excellent in preparing for the court process. He was very upbeat and professional at all times.”
We Have Experience
Our team has years of experience advocating for our clients, in the courtroom and around the negotiating table.
We Actually Listen
We're client-focused, and what you say means something to us. We'll tailor your representation to your actual needs.
We Go to Trial
We don't shy away from the courtroom, and you can count on us to represent you with confidence if your case comes to a trial.
We Get Results
When it matters most, you want a firm that wins. It comes down to this - results matter, and we do whatever it takes to best serve you.