Dayton Business Planning & Litigation Attorneys
Legal Guidance for Your Company in Montgomery County & Greene County
At Arnold & Arnold, Ltd., we represent our clients in a variety of different business matters, including business succession planning and business litigation. Our business planning and litigation attorneys in Dayton, OH have been practicing for many years now. We provide legal services for the creation, operation, growth, protection, and disposition of businesses. Our services tend to involve a team approach between our firm, other business and financial professionals, and business owners and management. Incorporating or creating a formal business structure for your business helps protect your personal assets from your business risks and liabilities. Depending upon your specific situation, a formal business structure may provide numerous tax advantages.
Our business litigation focuses on two main areas:
- Internal corporate disputes and contract disputes.
- External corporate disputes and contract disputes.
Our Dayton business planning attorneys have been practicing this area of law for many years.
Our business services include:
- Evaluation of, and input on, business plans
- Advice on choice of business entity and structure (Limited Liability Companies (LLC), corporations, S corporations, partnerships)
- Developing and implementing start-up and early-stage financing strategies
- Advice as to strategies to develop and protect intellectual property
- Operation and growth
- Developing and implementing debt and/or equity financing strategies for growth
- Planning and negotiating joint ventures, licensing arrangements, and other strategic alliances
- Planning and implementing franchising strategies
- Advice and representation with respect to strategic acquisitions
- Business organizational structure and risk management advice
- Planning for debt and/or equity restructuring
- Conducting meetings
- Contract review and drafting
- Tax planning
- Protecting business assets
- Non-compete agreements
- Employment agreements
- Vendor and exclusivity agreements
- Succession or sale of business
- Tax and estate planning for owners
- Business succession planning involving transition of the business to partners, family members, or key employees
- Developing and implementing external exit strategies, including sale and merger
- Buy-sell agreements
An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of Dayton business planning. Call us today at (937) 888-2909 to speak to our Ohio business lawyers.
Please contact us with your questions. Our Dayton business planning and litigation lawyers will be happy to help you out. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters.
Five-Star SERVICEOur Past Clients Have a Lot to Say ABout their Experience With us
Best Legal Representation in Dayton
“They are supportive and have a great staff at the firm. Best legal representation in Dayton!”
They Always Respond to Calls
“Extremely knowledgeable about law...they always respond to calls and are extremely personable.”
Fresh Take on the Traditional
“What I like about Adam is his willingness to look at something and say "what if" or "how can we do that?"”
Helped Me Immensely
“Mr. Arnold provided me with invaluable legal assistance... I have peace of mind thanks to his knowledge, experience, and professionalism.”
Upbeat & Excellently Prepared
“Adam was excellent in preparing for the court process. He was very upbeat and professional at all times.”
We Have Experience
Our team has years of experience advocating for our clients, in the courtroom and around the negotiating table.
We Actually Listen
We're client-focused, and what you say means something to us. We'll tailor your representation to your actual needs.
We Go to Trial
We don't shy away from the courtroom, and you can count on us to represent you with confidence if your case comes to a trial.
We Get Results
When it matters most, you want a firm that wins. It comes down to this - results matter, and we do whatever it takes to best serve you.