Federal and State Estate taxes are very complicated and the laws seem to change on a yearly basis. It is our goal to diligently plan your estate and business to avoid or minimize unnecessary taxes.
Our tax services include the following:
- Federal Estate, Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer (GST) Tax
- Tax Planning for Charitable Giving
- Annual Gifting to Minimize Estate and Gift Taxes
- Income Tax Planning for Estates and Trusts to Minimize Taxes
- Business entity choice and considerations
- Self-employment tax issues
- Employer tax issues
Both of our firm’s attorneys have obtained a Masters level of education in tax. Because of the complexity and rapid changes in tax law, we often hire and are assisted by various financial accountants and advisors specializing in complex areas of taxation. We believe this team approach is in the best interest of our clients.
An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of Tax Planning. Please contact us with your questions. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters.