Business Planning & Litigation
At Arnold & Arnold we represent our clients in a variety of different business matters, business succession planning, and business litigation. Our Business Planning Attorneys in Dayton, OH have been practicing for many years now. We provide legal services for the creation, operation, growth, protection and disposition of businesses. Our services tend to involve a team approach between our firm, other business and financial professionals, and business owners and management. Incorporating or creating a formal business structure for your business helps protect your personal assets from your business risks and liabilities. Depending upon your specific situation, a formal business structure may provide numerous tax advantages. Our business litigation focuses in two main areas: internal and external Corporate disputes and Contract disputes. Our Ohio Business Planning Lawyers have been practicing this area of law for many years.
- Can Your Firm Help With The Formation Of Any Type Of Business?
- What Does It Mean To Pierce The Corporate Veil?
- How Do I Form A Corporation In Ohio?
Our business services include the following:
- Evaluation of, and input on, business plans
- Advice on choice of business entity and structure:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- S Corporations
- Developing and implementing start-up and early stage financing strategies
- Advice as to strategies to develop and protect intellectual property
Operation & Growth
- Developing and implementing debt and/or equity financing strategies for growth
- Planning and negotiating joint ventures, licensing arrangements and other strategic alliances
- Planning and implementing franchising strategies
- Advice and representation with respect to strategic acquisitions
- Business organizational structure and risk management advice
- Planning for debt and/or equity restructuring
- Conducting Meetings
- Contract Review and Drafting
- Tax Planning
- Protecting Business Assets
- Non Compete Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Vendor and Exclusivity Agreements
- Succession or sale of business
- Tax and Estate Planning for owners
- Business succession planning involving transition of the business to partners, family members or key employees
- Developing and implementing external exit strategies, including sale and merger
- Buy-sell agreements
Whether you’re looking for a Business Litigation Attorney in Ohio or a Montgomery County Business Litigation Attorney, you have come to the right place. An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of Business Planning. Small business ownership has made more people wealthy than any other single factor in the United States. Please contact us with your questions. Our Business Planning Attorney in Montgomery County will be happy to help you out. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters.
Call For A Free Case Evaluation (937) 716-2033