Our Firm represents clients who are accused, under investigation or charged with a crime. Our Ohio Criminal Defense Lawyers have been helping people like you who may be facing a criminal charge in Dayton, OH. If you or a loved one find yourself in this unfortunate situation it is understandable that you are likely terrified and uncertain about your future. The criminal court system can be confusing, overwhelming, and downright scary to the everyday individual. Our Firm has experience and understanding of the Ohio Revised Code and the criminal court system. Instead of trying to navigate your way through the unknown, let our Firm help you. We represent clients in all of the Greater Dayton Area Courts. Our Criminal Defense Attorney in Dayton, OH has helped hundreds of people like you facing criminal charges in Ohio. Our firm regularly defends clients against the following crimes and offenses:
- Assault/ Domestic Violence /Felonious Assault
- Burglary / Robbery
- Child Endangerment
- Community Control (Probation) Violations
- Drug Offenses
- Expungement (Sealing of Records)
- Firearm / Gun / CCW / HWWUD Offenses
- Judicial Release
- Juvenile Offenses
- Money Laundering
- Murder / Manslaughter
- OVI (Drunk Driving)
- Passing Bad Checks
- Sex Crimes (GSI, Indecency, Rape, Soliciting, etc.)
- Theft / Fraud
- White Collar Offenses
- And many other Offenses
You deserve a law firm and an attorney who is committed to zealously obtaining the best possible results on your behalf. Call for a free case evaluation (937) 716-2033. We are some of the best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Southwest Ohio.
- What Are The Common Criminal Cases That Your Firm Handles?
- What Happens Within The First 24 Hours Of An Arrest In Ohio?
- Will I Have A Court Appearance In The First Month After An Arrest?
- What Is The Difference Between A Misdemeanor And A Felony?
- Do Most Criminal Cases Go To Trial Or Do They Plead Out?
An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of Criminal Defense. Please contact us with your questions. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters.
Call For A Free Case Evaluation (937) 716-2033