Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
Estate Planning is a general term used in the legal community and is the general process of assisting clients in arranging and preparing their affairs in the event of injury, illness, incapacity, or death. Many people think Estate Planning is for the very wealthy, but they couldn’t be more incorrect with that assessment. Everyone should have basic Estate Planning. Our Firm provides a full range of Estate Planning for individuals and families of all types, from the very basic to the advanced. We have Ohio Estate Planning Lawyers working with us who are ready to take your case.
Most people don’t want to think about getting sick, losing mental capacity, or death. Having even the most basic Estate Plan can ensure that your loved ones understand your intentions for the distribution of your assets, the plan for your health care, who you intend to be the guardian of your minor children, and your funeral arrangements. An experienced Estate Planning Attorney in Dayton, OH knows exactly how to do all this.
By consulting with our firm on your Estate Planning we can assist you in a multitude of different ways. We often see clients who improperly title banking and investment accounts, insurance policies, and car titles unaware of the actual results of their actions. When you have your consultation with our firm we do a comprehensive Estate Plan by review all of the aspects of you financial affairs. Our Estate Planning Lawyers in Montgomery County will go over your case in detail with you and devise a detailed plan for you.
We believe the main goals of Estate Planning should be to:
- Clearly explain and designate persons to handle your legal, financial, and medical affairs if you become sick, incapacitated, or die;
- Avoid the costs and time burden associated with the Probate Process;
- Properly distribute your assets upon death.
The most common basic Estate Planning documents that we create for our clients are:
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Living Will
- Guardian Designations
- Final Planning Intent Letter
- Organ Donor Registration
- HIPPA Release
In addition to basic Estate Planning services our Firm offers more advanced Estate Planning assistance with:
- Simple to advanced Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- NFA Gun Trusts
- Elder Planning / Nursing Home Planning
- Incapacity and Disability Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Gifting and Tax Planning
- Business Succession Planning
Questions to consider:
Who needs Estate Planning?
- The real question isn’t just who needs estate planning but should be: How simple or complicated does the estate planning really need to be? Each client is different, so there is no simple or all encompassing answer.
If you were to pass away today:
- Who would care for your minor children?
- Who would represent your estate?
- Would your estate owe any federal or state taxes?
If you become incapacitated today:
- Who would handle your day to day decisions?
- Who would take over your business decisions?
- Who would make your health care decisions?
An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of Estate Planning and ensure you receive individual answers based on your unique estate plan. Please contact us with your questions and talk with our Estate Planning Attorney in Dayton, OH. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters. Our Estate Planning Lawyers in Montgomery County have handled numerous cases in this field of law.
Call For A Free Case Evaluation (937) 715-0705