Assisted Reproductive Technology & Surrogacy Law
If you are planning to start or expand your family through the use of assisted reproductive technology (ART), Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can assist you through the entire process by providing competent representation and legal peace of mind while you focus on building your family.
We have been practicing as Ohio Assisted Reproductive Technology Lawyers for many years now. The decision to use ART to expand your family is a significant decision emotionally and financially. With the growth of ART, the law surrounding this area is constantly evolving. Additionally, each infertility arrangement is different and may require special attention to particular details. Thus, it is important to contact an attorney specializing in this area of the law, such as an Assisted Reproductive Technology attorney in Dayton, OH.
If you are contemplating entering into a surrogacy or donation agreement, you will want answers to the following questions:
- Are surrogacy agreements valid in Ohio?
- Legal difference between traditional and gestational surrogacy?
- How are decisions during pregnancy handled?
- What if my surrogate lives in a state other than Ohio?
- How do you establish legal parentage between the intended parents and the child?
- Will the intended parents name appear on the birth certificate?
Only an experienced and qualified Assisted Reproductive Technology attorney in Montgomery County can help you in this matter. Whether you’re looking for a Dayton, OH Surrogacy attorney or an Assisted Reproductive Technology lawyer, call Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. at (937) 716-2033 for a Free Case Evaluation.
We provide the following legal guidance for intended parents, surrogates, donors, and recipients:
- Advise intended parents, surrogates, donors or recipients of the current law and your rights and responsibilities from beginning to end
- Draft and negotiate surrogacy/donation agreements that address possible contingencies that could arise
- Prepare Birth Order and other necessary court documentation to establish legal parentage
- Provide in court representation at all hearings
- Coordinate with hospital staff and social workers to ensure smooth transition in hospital
- Dispute resolution
- Provide objectivity
An attorney at Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. can provide reliable legal guidance in the area of Assisted Reproductive Technology. We can provide assistance in the following areas: Traditional Surrogacy, Gestational Surrogacy, and Egg/Sperm Donations. Please contact us with your questions. We look forward to building a relationship and advising you with your legal matters. Call the Surrogacy Lawyers in Ohio at (937) 716-2033 for a Free Case Evaluation.
Call For A Free Case Evaluation (937) 716-2033