Samantha N. Hughes, Esq.
Samantha focuses her legal practice in Criminal, Juvenile, Family Law, and Business matters throughout the Southwest Ohio area. She represents individuals who are facing both misdemeanor and felony charges. Samantha focuses her criminal practice primarily in Montgomery, Greene, Clark, Miami, and Warren county. Her Juvenile Law practice comprises both custody matters and juvenile delinquency matters. She also handles custody cases in Family Law courts, as well as divorces and dissolutions. Additionally, Samantha works with businesses of all sizes helping with all matters ranging from the creation of the business to any litigation that may arise along the way.
Samantha is originally from Bloomington, Indiana. She initially moved to Dayton for law school, but fell in love with the Arnold & Arnold atmosphere and decided to stay. She, and her husky, Sadie, live in Dayton. Samantha is a dedicated dog-mom and enjoys running and hiking on the weekends. She is an avid coffee connoisseur and enjoys going to different wineries around Ohio.
- J.D. with Honors, University of Dayton School of Law
- B.A. Communication Studies, Indiana University
Admissions & Associations:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Attorney, Arnold & Arnold, Ltd. 2019 – Present
- Ohio, Active
- Coffee: No question!
- Stress Reliever: Running, Playing with my dog.
- Favorite TV Show: Friends, New Girl, and Game of Thrones
- Favorite Sports Team: Chicago Cubs and Indiana Hoosiers
Arnold & Arnold, Ltd.
120 West Second Street, Suite 1717